Saturday, May 2, 2015

Yoghurt Mousse with Muesli and Mango

For breakfast while in office I happen to order this muesli, yoghurt mousse with fruit kind of dish which seemed very doable. And so I did. The next day I brought something similar for my colleagues and along with the dish I too became a hit. I understand it's healthy and everything, but I promise that wasn't intentional.

Ingredients:
Muesli - 3 tbsp
Assorted fruits - cut up mango, apple, strawberry and the likes
Hung curd - 1/2 cup
Sugar syrup - 3 tbsp (you could use honey if the sugar scares you)

Method:
1. Whip the hung curd with sugar syrup and keep aside.
2. In a bowl tip the muesli in first and top it with the cut fruits, leaving a few for garnish.
3. Now top this with the hung curd mix and garnish with remaining cut fruits.

Serve for breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. "Knock knock"
    "Who's there?"
    "Yoghurt mousse with mango and muesli"
    "You lost me at hurt and healthy"

    ReplyDelete