Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pepper Chicken Salad

I wonder if it's Karma or just my luck - every time I order chicken from the local store, I get it really late, or cut up in pieces instead of the whole boneless breast, or like this time around, cooked. I never get mad at them for doing this. I'm only amused and work with it.

Ingredients:
Pieces of Pepper chicken, or any leftover cooked chicken you may have in the fridge.
Bell peppers - 1, cubed
Lettuce - few shredded leaves

Dressing - just a dash of each ingredient
Honey
Soy sauce
Lemon juice
Olive oil

Method:
1. Saute the chicken and bell pepper till the pepper is slightly cooked/charred.
2. Take off heat and lay the mix on a bed of lettuce.
3. Mix the ingredients for the dressing well and pour it all over the salad.

Best. Salad. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. "Knock knock"
    "Who's there?"
    "Chicken salad."
    "Are you veg or non-veg?"

    ReplyDelete