Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sweet Chilli Chicken Thighs

One of my favourite parts in Master Chef Australia is the Master Class. What's not to love? Especially when the ingredients are the ones I recognize and can cook with. I just got my oven a week ago and was waiting to make Matt Preston's Sweet Chilli Chicken Thighs. I followed the recipe just as it is, but added chilli flakes, a few extra cloves of garlic and a dash of soy. I also let the marinade reduce to a syrup consistency so I could serve it with the chicken on a bed of rice.

4 comments:

  1. "Knock knock"
    "Who's there?"
    "Sweet Chilli Chicken Thighs"
    "Only thighs can come in. The rest stay out."

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm seeing this only now! Thanks, Mehvish! Really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog while looking for some chilli chicken recipes and liked a lot. How amazing! I will keep an eye on your post.

    ReplyDelete