Sunday, August 2, 2015

Chickpeas and Couscous Salad

I absolutely love working with leftovers and give it a makeover. I never throw away any leftovers from previous night's dinner, lunch or any meal. It's easy to work with them because they're already cooked - all you need to do is assemble them well. This time I had couscous, chickpeas, flatmate's tandoori chicken, grilled fish.

All I did was add olives, raw mango bits and mix it all up. Then I popped it into the microwave and then just drizzled lemon juice on top of it. There you go! Easy peasy salad that filled me right up. It was also a great pre workout meal.

1 comment:

  1. "Knock knock"
    "Who's there?"
    "Chickpeas and Couscous Salad"
    "What? Couscous?"
    "Yea"
    "HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHA"
    "What's so funny?"
    "Your name"

    ReplyDelete