Friday, September 10, 2010

We Love Food...food makes us happy!

Today has been an absolute monochromatic day at work...one of those days when nothing on your screen seems relevant and your clients take a day off and you feel you are better off else where...in such days, the quench for a scrumptious meal is even more...you know there is an urge to make the day productive! I am not sure if its a gift or a disorder, but I just know exactlly what taste my pallet is craving for; I happen to be surfing Donna Hay's official website too, looking for some budget recipe for my bro's birthday brunch. I stumbled upon RIBS...and I knew that it is a craving for jack daniel's pork ribs from tgif.
They serve you with a good portion and a some divine tasting onion rings with an amrit patram (kinda like an abyss) of the JD sauce. Hmmm...so next time you get a chance, please do not forget to try out the right ribs ;)
I had a super chilled out lunch and rushed back for my brief business meeting. For some reason, enjoyed the ribs today even more, guess there is always a way food finds to make your day.

Coming up next is some tried and tasted good chinese dishes...but with a hint of our touch. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Errata: 'Pallet' is a tool. I think you meant 'palate', which is relevant to the context?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!
    palate it is..this was a very subconscious embarrassing error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries. The amazing recipes anytime make up for such trivial human slips :)

    ReplyDelete