Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Good Evening...



After an insipid day at work, I spent about an hour at the Crossword bookstore enjoying an eyefull at the 'food and drinks' section, looking for inspiration. After flipping through the dessert sections, I realized I need baking lessons (you are right Pallavi, about the baking proportions). The party drinks seems like a doable and fun challenge and the side dishes are something that I have not explored. There are many ways through which the independent cullinary experts can try making exotic main courses. It would be a pleasure to bring you some suggestions through this blog. So, finally I picked up the book called 'Party' by Love Food, Parragon Books Ltd. priced at Rs 395. Good buy guys. Well, this was followed by a peaceful dinner, that I enjoyed all by myself at Aromas of China. It was just a bowl of steaming 'Clear Chicken Wonton Soup'. Very evidently there are steamed juicy wontons in them happily seated at the bottom of the generous portion of serving. May be I should try to replicate that in a 'purple cinnamon'-ish way. Till next time...feed happy...eat happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment