Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chaipatty

Mushroom Cheese sandwich with Cutting Chai

I'm a coffee person so to speak. But I think Chaipatty has converted me. You'd never know there could be a nice tea-lounge or as they like to say 'teafe' on a busy 100ft road. An open place to enjoy your chai with a book in hand or just watching the hustle-bustle outside, hanging out at Chaipatty is like hanging out in your living room (minus the TV) with good service.

I've been there twice in the past week. If only I lived closer. They serve the best cutting chai! I could have 3 cups in one sitting. They also serve good eats as well. The chicken maggi is pretty good. And no I don't think you can get the same thing done in your kitchen.


The mushroom cheese sandwich was alright. Nothing to brag about. The kulfi was good. But what makes you a loyal is the feel-good factor. You're at home when not. Limited seating area with natural lighting feels wonderful. I'm also very happy that they support causes like stray puppy adoption.
I'm definitely going back. Again

Pallavi.

1 comment: